wtorek, 2 kwietnia 2013

Lipton tea, tagine and sparkling water with raspberry juice!


Do you ever watch the old photos and have a sens of nostalgia? Are memories of past events, places and people like a good, but a little bit sad movie for you? How can we go back in time and relive those moments?

I have a few proven ways to go back in time. Although it may seem strange that all of them are connect somehow with food - flavors and fragrances. ;)

1. Lipton Tropical Fruit - when I want to go back to Saumur.

In 2006, I had an opportunity to spend three months in the beautiful French town - Saumur. Unfortunately, it wasn't a holiday trip. It was a long-term exchange for students from my high school. I lived with a French family and attended normal school lessons. However, the trip was amazing. I met so many wonderful and kind people - I still keep in touch with some of them. I regret, however, that I was so afraid to speak French. If I had been more confident, I would cope better with French translations now. :P


2. Tagine - when I want to go back to Avignon.

Two years ago, I spend one month with Miss Pankrac in a beautiful french town Avignon (during one of the largest theater festivals in Europe). Ooh! All these colors and shows! And OOH – all these delicious meals eaten in a small restaurant Chapeau Rouge where the chef was our friend. I wish I could hug you – Denis!


3. Sparkling water with raspberry juice - when I think of holidays with my grandmother.

When I was a little girl, I spent part of the holiday in my grandmother's house with my cousin. We played and laughed all day long. I regret that today I can't just hide under the table with small toys from Kinder Surprise and not worry about anything...

1 komentarz:

  1. The best lasagne ever? The one made by Denis <3

    p.s. thanks Ania, after reading your post I'm hungry again! ;(

    OdpowiedzUsuń