wtorek, 26 marca 2013

Emergenza Music Festival! Hurrah!


Do you know that the love of music unites people all around the world? Yes, you do!
Therefore, it is not very surprising that someone hit on an idea of Emergenza Music Festival.

Emergenza is the largest and the world's most popular international music festival prepared for young people and for bands that have recently started their adventure with music. So far, over one hundred thousand bands have participated in this festival in order to compete for the title of the best band in the whole world. 
During the festival musicians have a chance to play in the most popular clubs in their countries but also in the most popular clubs in the world.
Emergenza is a musical marathon, but above all, an opportunity to have fun and express individual musical ideas.


Do you know that Ciabatta is going to play a concert within the framework of Emergenza?  





3 komentarze:

  1. Of course I know that Ciabatta is going to play during next concert organised by Emergenza! I voted for you:D

    Can i get ticket for free,pls?;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Let's say that you give me 20 zł tomorow, and after Easter Monday I'll give you one ticket for free. :D

      Usuń
  2. I know and I'm proud of you CIABATTA! I will try to be this time on the concert and support you !

    OdpowiedzUsuń