niedziela, 21 kwietnia 2013

Alias Party! Yee-haw!


I'm a big fan of all kinds of games and I want to encourage all of you to choose this pleasant pastime. Board games and card games? Yee-haw!

Today, the winner is... ALIAS PARTY!

The best party game I've ever played. It provides an incredible amount of excitement and laughter. You can play with your friends and family.

In this game, there are 5 types of categories - you have to face 5 different tasks.
There are some words to describe and some words to show. You have to rhyme, find 20 words that begin with a given letter of the alphabet or describe fictional and real characters from movies, cartoons, television... An explosive mixture of mistakes, laugh and shout.

Yesterday, we played until 4am. 


3 komentarze:

  1. I totally agree, one of the most amaizing game for a party:) and if you have such grups as we did, the coolest moments ever are promised;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I regret that I didn't be there with you... :(
    Maybe next time... ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love this kind of playing! Once a month or two months attending a meeting organized by my friend. He has dozens of such games in his room and he knows them even more! We gather in the 10 - 15 people and play all night! I recommend you play "Kolejka", a board game that is set in the PRL. Everyone has a job (for example, organize Communion, arrange M3) and collect certain things, standing and beating a place in the queue. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń