Everyone
can sing! Everybody need to sing! And it really doesn't matter if
you sing out of tune.
Sometimes
this peculiar desire to sing is so urgent and intense that you can't
control it and you just need to give vent to your emotions. What do
you do in situation like this? You go karaoke with your friends!
Does
everybody know what karaoke is? According to our beloved aunt called
Wikipedia, karaoke is „a
form of interactive
entertainment or
video
game in
whichamateur
singers sing
along with recorded music
(a
music
video)
using a microphone
and
public address system. The music is typically a well-known pop
song minus
the lead vocal. Lyrics
are
usually displayed on a video screen, along with a moving symbol,
changing color, or music video images, to guide the singer.”
So
if you live in Poznań, where and when do you go karaoke? Personally,
I heartily recommend Tuesday nights in The Dubliner Irish Pub. Nice
atmosphere and great songs – guaranteed! And above all - your
hidden dreams of becoming a rock star come true.
I
just love to go karaoke and sing this song!
Pani Kierowniczko! (in English it would be "miss director"?:D)
OdpowiedzUsuńeven though I'm not brave enought to sing alone in front of public I enjoy Tuesday nights in The Dubliner Irish Pub ;)
OdpowiedzUsuńDid you hear me singing? :D but with pleasure I'll go to karaoke:)
OdpowiedzUsuń