niedziela, 24 lutego 2013

Here I am!


Once, a blog was only an electronic personal diary. Today it is something much more complex – sometimes an extraordinary idea for living, sometimes even a very profitable source of income. So why shouldn’t I try my luck and set up my own blog in the hope of becoming the next polish celebrity?

But how to choose a theme for my blog? Unfortunately, I can't say that fashion is my passion. I don't have an incredibly expensive camera and I can't show loads of pictures made by a young, budding photographer. About what should I write? What should I do?

Well... Promote! Describe! Describe and promote all good, interesting, tasty, exciting things and events which are within easy reach.
Delicious dishes, little-known bands from Poznań, surprising articles found somewhere on the internet, funny videos that lift my spirit - ideas flourish in my mind!

Anyway, I'm sure that I'll find a lot of inspirations for my writing.

See you soon.

PS. Do you know why wild animals mustn’t eat fast food?

5 komentarzy:

  1. I've found Your blog accidentally, but I'm really impressed! I'm sure it'll be great fun to read You cogitation and I feel that You're different than others "modern" teenagers. Good Luck Ann! I'll be back soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I agree! Your blog looks very promising :) Can't wait for more posts from you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Good Ania ! :-)
    I like the video about animals.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ania,Ania,Ania... the best blog I've ever seen ( apart from mine...) Are you going to write sth about me?
    To wonderboy: don't suck up to her! ( amazing verb<3 )

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Magda, You can't stop me. I hope she's over sixteen... ;/

    OdpowiedzUsuń