poniedziałek, 20 maja 2013

Enjoy listening to music.


Oh, the weather outside is beautiful! Finally, you can lay down on a blanket in the park, relax and... eat ice cream, walk a dog, ride a bike – all of these activities without grousing about rain or cold.

During this pleasant springtime don't forget about music which is, as we all know, extremely important! 
That's why today I want to present one of my favorite artists. Have you ever heard about Björk?

Björk Guðmundsdóttir was born in Reykjavik on 21st November 1965, she is known as Björk. She is an Icelandic singer, songwriter, music composer but also actress. Her songs, her style, her videos are just amazing, sometimes shocking or even weird.

Her solo work includes seven albums and two original film soundtracks.
Her first three solo albums (Debut, Post, Homogenic) have created her unequivocal identity and musical status. What's more, her idiosyncratic voice has been acclaimed for its distinctive qualities.

Enjoy listening to this song! “Who is it” from album entitled “Medulla” which is almost entirely a capella and constructed with human vocals.




4 komentarze:

  1. Love Bjork!
    Sometimes, when I watch her clips, I think she's a bit mad, but I still adore her:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I know Bjork mostly for her extravagant and sometimes bizzare outfits like swan dress :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. She has a really nice and beautifull dress !! <3 Ania, You have to buy the same for your next concert !! :) and see you tomorrow :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Bjork... I don't really know her music - I know maybe few songs. She was in Opener Festival last year?

    OdpowiedzUsuń